Thursday, January 26, 2012



LOOK!  I'M ON TIME ~ IT'S THURSDAY AND THE PICTURES ARE UP!
(Only because I skipped yoga this morning . . .)


{Pretty}
(Yes, indeed, there's not much prettier than one's children setting up a luncheon tea.  Just because.)



{Happy}

(Big boy is happy being big enough to Push and baby boy is happy being small enough to Be Pushed.  Are you, dear Reader, happy to see the messy room behind them?  Good.)




{Funny}
(Is this acceptable?  Our 4 year old friend is not sure and not taking any chances, thankyouverymuch.)




{Real}
(Yes, I allow my 4 year old in a dirty shirt two sizes too large to stir stuff on the stove.  And yes, my husband still surprises me with flowers occasionally.  And yes, I keep them until they're slimy.)


Hosted by these these lovely ladies,
Warmly,
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! The Clare/Ian picture is my favorite, even considering the darling-osity of the others. If I need a blog alias for your family, can you be the A-team? For a few reasons ... love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tea time! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete