Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Recipe : Peanut butter stuff

Peanut butter is one of the Best Ways to get lots of fat and protein calories.  Here are two of my fastest recipes for when my meal plan (*) falls flat and I'm in a hurry for a good snack  :


OLD FAITHFUL COOKIES

1 C PB
1 C sugar
1 Egg

Mix 'em all together, roll 'em in golf-ball-sized balls, flatten 'em just a bit with criss-cross fork tines, bake 'em about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.  Let 'em cool about 10 minutes, or they'll fall apart.



PB  DOUGH

I'm not really sure this should be classified as a recipe, it's so easy!
Just mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar until it's very stiff.
Give it to the kids to play with and eat.  Ta-da!
(This is one of those foods that you eat tons of because it's so yummy, then feel sick afterwards.  Just so you know.)


* I don't really have a meal plan.  Really Organized Mothers have one and swear by them.  But.  I just don't.


Blessed, warm Holy Week,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment