Friday, February 28, 2014

Failed

Well, I failed to get a post up yesterday and found myself in bed at 10:30, exhausted but tied up in knots about it. Self, said I, why all this worry about clicks on a computer? Self had no good answer so I tried to forget it but there's just too much to worry about around here to enjoy any sort of restorative sleep.

Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of AK runs a racket. Sorry, Conservatives, but Denali Kid Care (i.e. state-funded children's medicaid) is a smoothly-run machine whose staff are more helpful and less patronizing than this private company. I have no idea what will happen.

Young adults with CF cause more worry than little kids with CF. They may be more mature in some respects but in others (maybe more important ones, I'm not sure, I'll let you know in 3 years or so), No, no, no.

Vans in mechanic shops. I realize this is a sentence fragment but I can't think of any adjectives or verbs that aren't swear words.

It's now 7:38am and I'm going to meet a friend for coffee at 8am. Better get out of this bathrobe. My list tells me that this post was supposed to be on homeschooling. I'll try for the proper 5th post by midnight...

See ya,
Allison

Post #4 (on the fifth day).


This picture of "Father Joe" makes me happy.


*Updated 15 minutes later. I can't get the old truck to start so had to cancel coffee. What a great day. I'm going to get out fixings for ice cream sundaes for breakfast because I want to hear the kids sing my praises.

No comments:

Post a Comment